The 2500s must be plugged into a compatible 200-240 volt outlet, and professional installation is required. This ensures that the warranty will not be jeopardized by improper set-up, and ensures the machine’s safety. Training is included with purchase of this machine, as is programming, so you will know how to customize your drink options. However, all questions on warranty information are directed to Concordia. You should also consult with your plumber or contractor, as well as your code enforcement officer on the following installation guidelines at the time of purchase.
Installation fees are not included in the price of this machine.
- The 2500s brews caffe latte, double tall latte, cappuccino, double tall cappuccino, espresso, and americano.
- Customizable drinks are available with extra shot, non-fat, and decaf options.
- Over 30 different beverage combinations can be dispensed through the 3 stages of presets on the 2500s.
- The steam wand can operate even while the machine is brewing. Use the steam wand to foam and steam liquids in addition to milk, such as soymilk or eggnog.
- Tinted bean hoppers keep beans fresh for each shot of espresso. 2 bean hoppers give the option of regular or decaf blends.
- An on-board refrigeration system holds 2 separate 1-gallon milk containers, so you can offer regular or non-fat drinks.
- The straightforward cleaning system takes only 10 minutes per day.
- Keep track of how many drinks are made, program drinks, and view other important information for complete management control.
- NSF approval ensures compliance with safety regulations.
- 36”H x 23.5”W x 26.6”D