The video-on-demand (VOD) system is one newly designed product, it’s designed on the basis of our new multi-language system, the VOD BOX is designed to meet automotive multimedia applications, is a high-performance, low-cost, "end- end" provide for coach buses, tour buses, ships, aircraft and other passenger facilities, it’s an overall solution. It can fulfill video-on-demand, audio-on-demand, games, shopping, surveys and other services.
1. The use of industrial grade super powerful dedicated server chip
2. Embedded in Linux 3.0 operating system
3. The high-end aluminum alloy, with better shock resistance, shock-proof the two are combined together with the structure, the host shock resistance is more perfect
4. Support GPS automatically or manually trigger to play the specified video or audio file.
5. According to user to set the languages, it can provide lots of multi-language.
6. Support one 2.4G digital wireless microphones and one wired microphone to explain the scene in the spot.
7. The guide can explain the scene through the microphone, the sound will be sent to all of the VOD terminal equipment
8. The load short circuit, auto protection trips, no need to replace the fuse
9. Provide four RJ45 ports output, it can support up to 80 sets of VOD terminal equipment
10. Support variety of docking peripheral interfaces, can be connected to the vehicle-mounted LED display, GPS antenna, vehicle monitoring equipment.
11. Support maximum 2T 2.5-inch notebook hard drive or solid state drive.
12.10-30V wide voltage design, it’s better for the vehicle traffic to adapt to the changing environment voltage on the way.