Electronic Paddle (EP) Technology - Electronically controlled gear pumps provide precise pressure control. Motor speed control with la marzocco's classic paddle interface. Absolute and direct control of pressure at any point during the extraction. Manually operated by the barista. Record feature to program and reproduce pressure profiles.
Gear Pump Technology - Pressure profiling by regulating the pump motor speed. Compact dimension allows for one pump per group. Coffee boiler pumps mounted inside the machine. Pump assembly is easy to service.
Proportional Valve Technology - Variable solenoid valve control for the steam wand. Interface is configured as a lever. Control electronics are added to the coffee machine board.
- Measurements: 19" H x 31.5" W x 26.5" D (47.5 cm H x 80 cm W x 67.5 cm D).
- Weight: 154 pounds (70 kilograms).
- Power: 4600 watts, 220 volts.
- Coffee boiler capacity: 0.34 gallons x 3 (1.3 liters x 2).
- Steam boiler capacity: 2.17 gallons (8.2 liters).