STS5900 Two Parts Silicone Structural Sealant is a two component, neutral curing silicone sealant with high modulus and high strength, purposely designed for structural glazing for structurally glazed curtain wall applications. Both component of STS6600 are thixotropic pastes and, while mixed, cure quickly to an extremely tough elastomeric silicone rubber and sealant at room temperature. It can bond to most substrates withou primer and also ensure a durable, flexible, watertight bond.
A.STS5900 belongs to RTV-2.
- Structural capability glazing in curtain wall
- High level of mechanic properties:High modulus, High strength
- Fast curing speed, successfully tested for use in protective glazing applications
- Odorless, non-corrosive cure system.
- Excellent resistance to weather, UV, ozone, water;
- Excellent flexible over a temperature range of-58°F(-50°C) to302°F(150°C);
- Good compatibility with other neutral silicone sealants.
As a secondary edge adhesive sealant for insulating glass.
Silicone structural glazing in curtain wall
Structural attachment of many panel systems
Protective glazing applications
Pane stiffener applications